Our Commitment to Quality and Service
- Representing quality products made in the US
- Good products last longer and reduce waste
- More efficient products save energy and resources
- Good design is safer to use, protecting families and homes
- Value is not what you pay, it’s what you get for the price
- A product is only as good as the service company that stands behind it
- We offer free support and advise to our community
- Since 1974 we are committed to best products and exceptional value
- Premier dealer for Heat n’ Glo, Majestic, Vermont Castings, and other top industry brands
- NFI certified service partners and our own factory trained staff are always here to help you
- Our 8,000 sq. ft. showroom is open to the public to learn about hearth products, feel the operation and see what you are getting. Please shop the internet and let us convince you that your local source can give you more service AND a competitive price.
- Our installation and service partners support our local economy and families
- The hearth has been the gathering place and source for heat since the early cave dwellers. Today it is still the center during long cool winter nights even though we have central heat and do not need to cook our food on the fireplace anymore. The warmth and ambiance turns a house into a home.
- Experienced fireplace project managers guide you through your project from design, installation and your very first fire
- We pay local taxes and your sales taxes support local schools, police and towns does the dot.com platform?