Alber’s Fireplaces was founded in 1974 after the oil embargo sent energy prices soaring and led to a huge demand in wood stoves. The basic premise was that quality products and superior service combine for the best value to the customers and it will provide for a small family business. Soon we added a shop to manufacture our own custom fireplace door designs that led to all kind of custom work and growth opportunities. Soon enough, Alber’s Fireplaces became synonymous for quality fireplace solutions in Somerset County and beyond. Although the blacksmith shop was closed in the early 90’s, we are still a family owned & operated business and we still depend on every customers support and satisfaction.
We have since moved to a new, 8,000 sq. ft. modern showroom in Green Brook, NJ where we can offer over 50 fully functional displays and design vignettes to our customer. We now offer the largest selection of wood, gas & electric hearth appliances, custom facings and a large selection of high quality outdoor kitchens and appliances. Whether you are looking for a gas grill, infrared patio heater, gas lamp or our unique awning products, our family & staff are happy to work with you and continue that long legacy of dedication and service.
Thanks to all our loyal past customers and please check us out again. We extend a warm welcome to all new potential clients and thanks for the opportunity to build a new relationship.
As always, if we don’t live up to your expectations please let us know so we can improve. If you do like our people and service, let all your friends and neighbors know. That’s how we built our business that’s how we strive to keep it going. We’re committed to helping our customers by working together with equal parts humility and ambition.
Our Commitment to Quality and Service
- Representing quality products made in the US
- Good products last longer and reduce waste
- More efficient products save energy and resources
- Good design is safer to use, protecting families and homes
- Value is not what you pay, it’s what you get for the price
- We offer free support and advice to our community
- Premier dealer for Heat N Glo, Majestic, Vermont Castings, and other top industry brands
- NFI certified service partners and our own factory trained staff are always here to help you
- Our 8,000 sq. ft. showroom is open to the public to learn about hearth products, feel the operation and see what you are getting.
- Our installation and service partners support our local economy and families
- The hearth has been the gathering place and source for heat since the early cave dwellers. Today it is still the center during long cool winter nights even though we have central heat and do not need to cook our food on the fireplace anymore.
- We pay local taxes and your sales taxes support local schools, police and towns does the dot.com platform?
Since 1974, Alber’s Fireplaces has been synonymous for quality fireplace solutions in Somerset County and beyond. We are still a family operated company and are dedicated to serving our community with the best fireplace solutions for homes and patios. Visit our modern, 8’000 sq.tf. Showroom and get a feel of over 50 fully functioning displays and vignettes .